Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thank You, Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who emailed me and commented on my last post about my meltdown.  I am continually amazed at the generosity and kindness of people I have never met in person, but I should not be.  Your support has been tremendous, and I am so grateful to have so many wonderful friends.  These friendships, and your encouragement and support, mean the world to me.  I really appreciate your concern, but please do not worry about me.  I go through this angst every time I write a tutorial.  It's part of my process to get to the best tutorial I can write.   I would not know how to act if everything went smoothly with no hiccups.  Is that the way it works for anyone?  

I appreciate the offers of pre-orders, but I don't think I will ever be able to do that.  I would feel even more pressure to get this thing done, but I really thank you for offering, and for caring so much!  

And it won't be too much longer on the new tutorial, I promise!   






6 comments:

Becky Chisenhall said...

Just take your time, Lynda! No pressure from me. Longer to wait, longer to anticipate. :)

Anonymous said...

Lynda....WHEW!!! girl...that is some crazy stuff...ok ...first...BREATHE...second...expect the good and it will come...the new pics are Gorgeous!!! that first picture is stunning!...ok..this is me waiting VERy patiently...remember, deep breath...it's all good...your going to be blessed with abundance after this thing hits!!! I alone have been spreading your name to all my Claying buds! GOOD LUCK!

Lisa FE said...

oh sorry ...its me...Lisa Estrada, not anonymous!

delphine said...

Yes, the pictures are wonderful, and yes, we will be waiting patiently ;))

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new tutorial. You are so talented. You are due for some really good Karma, by the way. Sending good vibes your way!

3circlestudio said...

I love this tutorial. I made my fourth "batch" over the last few days. Every time I make a batch, I learn something new. I have gathered the multitudes of inks, chalk inks and paints slowly over the year. Each batch I make is a fun discovery after baking, sanding and buffing. This tutorial is worth every dollar and more. I have paid less for others which were not worth the money. I love this one! Actually all of your tutorials are wonderful. Thank you!!